This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to experience 1 night at basic home stay in hill tribe village, go a long trek to the most popular travel sites in Sapa and of course, this trip provides you a glimpse of local hill tribes and opportunities to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sapa
SAPA EASY TREKKING - 2 WAY BY BUS - 1 NIGHT IN HOMESTAY
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (L, D)
6:30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11:00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
12:30 - 13:00: You will arrive Sapa town. Tour guide would pick up you there. Coming to hotel, rest for a short spell to take bath. You have any time to prepare your baggage for your trek. Then you have luch in your hotel. You should bring a little clothing, comfortable shoes to trek.
14: 00: You will begin yours 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley toward the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of terraced fields in Asia. Continuing along the bottom of the Valley to go the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life when you stay in a local family's cottage. You get to the homestay late afternoon.
Day 2: Ta Van - Dzang Ta Chai - Sapa (B,L)
6: 30: Wake up to enjoy the villlage life on your own.
8: 00: Breakfast at the homestay.
9: 00: After Having breakfast in the village homestay, you will begin your trek to Dzang Ta Chai of the Red Dzao tribe. In here, you could experience the difference between the ways of life of the difference tribe’s people. Continuing your trek through the amazing scenery and to the beautiful waterfall. Take beautiful photos to save memories. Then you have picnic lunch and rest.
14:00: We will pick up you from the main road by bus to back to Sapa town. Along the way you might stop taking photos about the fabulous valley. When you back Sa Pa town you will have enough time to have shower in a shower room at the hotel.
16:00: Saying goodbye Sapa to come back Ha Noi.
21: 30: Arrival back Hanoi Old Quarter. End of service
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
SAPA EASY TREKKING - 2 WAY BY BUS - 1 NIGHT IN HOTEL
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
06:30: Pick up from the hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop),
holding the sign "Your Name" to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to the hotel.
· Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
· Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in hotel
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 - 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
9.30: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
12.30: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
13.30:Heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
14.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
15.00 - 15.30: Have a shower at shower room of our hotel.
15:30: The tour guide will take you to the bus stop
16:00: Get on bus to back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi around 21:30
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay/ Hotel in Sapa
- Public bathroom with hot water in homestay
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Please feel free to contact us to get best rate:
Number 1 Travel Vietnam
Add: 285 Ngoc Thuy Street, Long Bien, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 36 701 7851 (Whatsapp/Line/Kakaotalk) - Email: email@example.com