This 6 days tour focuses on the treasures of Northern Vietnam.
Our first stop is Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, where you will get to explore the city on a full day tour. This includes the famous Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the old quarter of the city, the local market and the beautiful traditional water puppet show.
Our next destination is the spectacular Halong bay, one of the seven wonders of the world. Here you will spend the night cruising around the mountain peaked islands and have many opportunities to take photographs of the majestic scenery and local people.
Finally we will head on to Ninh Binh, a small Northern town offering it’s visitors a unique Vietnamese experience, with it’s natural beauty charming all.
Day 01: Hanoi arrival (Meals: None)
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour (Meals Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 03: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on Junk (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 04: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 05: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 06: Hanoi departure (Meals: Breakfast)
HANOI - HALONG BAY - NINH BINH - HANOI 6 Days 5 Nights
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival (Meals: None)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, Our representative will welcome you and transfer to hotel for check –in. Dinner by yourself.
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour & Cooking Class or Food Tour (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Pick up at 7:45 – 8:30, depending where you stay in the old town.
08:30 : Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around Ho Chi Minh garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969.
09:30 - 09:45: Visit One Pillar Pagoda where worshipping the Goddess of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world
10:15 : Visit the Lacquer Paintings workshop – the biggest center in Ha Noi
10:45 : Visit one of these :
Option 1 : Bat Trang ceramics & pottery village
(On Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays )
Option 2 : Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
(On Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
12:30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13:30 – 13:45 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam in the feudal system.
15:00 : Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda – was first built in Ha Noi in 6th century. You will see the oldest Bodha Tree in Vietnam planted by Ho Chi Minh.
15: 45 : Leaving for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple where worships General Tran Hung Dao who defeated Mongolian invader in 13th certury.
16:15 : Tour finishes
18: 00 Join Cooking class or Food Tour
Helping clients to understand about Hanoi cuisine, our trip would like to make you unforgettable time and great experience while you are joining with us, with a experience chef in restaurant we will provide to you a sort way for making local food by yourself.
Back to your hotel - overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay Overnight on boat (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch )
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 05: Hanoi – Tam Coc - Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
08:00 – 08:30 Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 Board the bamboo boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 Leisurely cycling on country road around village
16:00 Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Day 06: Hanoi – Departure (Meals: Breakfast)
After have breakfast at your hotel. Free at your leisure until departure to Noibai international airport for your departure
HAVE A GREAT TRIP
- Transfer by shuttle bus
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double sharing room with daily breakfast
- 01 English Speaking Guide
- 2 Nights in Halong Bay
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
- 01 Bottle of pure water per pax per day (330 ml)/ 01 Cold tissue per pax per day.
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry...)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guide, driver& hotels' porters
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Vietnam Visa upon arrival
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Every year Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum is closed 2 months from June15th until August 15th for maintaining
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
-Please bring your passport on the day visit Halongbay.